BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

All About Me

I live in New Braunfels, Texas, and love to play baseball and basketball. I am addicted to swimming in the summer time, mainly because we have the Comal River and the waterpark Schlitterbahn, but have never been on a swim team. I go to New Braunfels Christian Academy(Christ rules!) and aspire to become a lawyer someday. I have always wanted to be a flight attendant for a few years just to explore the world, and since I live in a really touristic town( trust me, tourists get extremely annoying), I have decided to make a travel blog. I have not been to really that many places, but have been to countless places in Mexico like Cancun, Isla Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, Monterrey, Tampico, Veracruz, San Luis Potosi, and Victoria. We are planning to go to Santa Fe this summer, and go to Yellowstone the next summer. I have been to practically every place in Texas.

4 comments:

  1. Michael, this is so interesting! You have truly seen many places in Mexico. Mexico is a really colorful country. I have loved all of my visits to Mexico. The people are so welcoming, positive, and joyful! So contrary to American culture in many ways. Awesome post!
    ~Mrs. A
    You need to remove the inappropriate songs from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Ben. Michael,I love paying basketball and baseball also. After hearing about Cancun, I want to go there also. I love how you are voting on certain things in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Bumper sticker of the Day!!