BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My ScHoOl YeAr ExPeRiEnCe!!

It was late in August and I was just about to wrap up the summer. I was going school supplies shopping and then the thought occured to me. This was about to be another boring year a school. But that was all about to change.

It was the day, I had walked into the classroom when I had seen a few people from last year and then a few new people. New people meant new friends and new changes I thought to myself. I had always like the same things, I had never wanted anything to change but it happens and you cannot do anyhthing about change because it has to happen one day or another so I hoped for the best.

The new people were Ben Snoga, Hunter Goodson, and the Russian, David Wenske. I wondered what they would be like. I had thought it was just another boring school year, but I was about to be corrected. I had gone through the first class and it seemed days after the first school day was over.

After a month of the same old same old I had started becoming friends with the new people, especially he Russian, David Wenske. He made me laugh until my lungs gave out. It wasn't that he tried to be funny, it just seemed to come naturally from my perspective. He would always bring the same lunches: a banana, ruffles/cheetos, H.E.B. smoothie drink, and his now famous Russian Jelly Bread. He brings the same lunch to this day every day. My classes were okay, I learned to get used to them.
Roger had been at New Braunfels Middle School for the first few weeks. I had never expected him to come back at all but he did and it was great. He helped our basketball team this year by a mile! Without him we would have been far from where we are now!

There was new teachers too. The first teacher was Mrs. Malone. She was just a blessing full of joy. She is great. She makes math fun to learn.

Mrs. McNichols was also a new teacher and she is pretty cool too. She is a great creative history teacher. She is my second period class and I'm glad she was our teacher for history this year.

Then there was also the ever so exiting teacher, coach Matulich who is the p.e. coach and he is cool as long as you don't say a single word to him. If you possess one flaw in anything he doesn't agree with. He sometimes lets us do what we want which is pretty awesome too.

This school year was very fun and I hope I have many more school years like this!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Aaron! This is awsome! It is very intuitive. I like how this is such a descriptive writing! This deserves a 100! Good job Aaron!

    ~Miles~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Ben. Michael, I also had a great school year, and I also agree that Mrs. Malone and Mrs. McNichols are awesome teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you wrote it, it pulled me in.

    -Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron,
    Great job! I am so glad you completed this assignment. You are such a smart young man, use your smarts to impress the world!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete

Bumper sticker of the Day!!