BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CORPUS CHRISTI,PORT ROYAL, AND GREAT FAMILY MEMORIES!

Last summer me and my family went to Corpus Christi. We spent three days at The Port Royal hotel. We spent a good majority of the time on the beach though. We had a great time there just spending some time with my family. We also ate at a few great restaraunts. One restaraunt we ate at was called Snoopy's. I enjoyed seafood and a great view of the ocean. It was a great time bonding time with my siblings and my parents. I hope I can have many more memories with my family like I did last summer.

- Aaron Gomez

9 comments:

  1. Like your story about the beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corpus Christi is amazing. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corpus Christi is amazing and so much fun. Im glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stayed at the Port Royal Hotel when I went to Corpus! Going to the coast is always fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Bumper sticker of the Day!!