BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Where I Would Like To Visit...

I would like to visit many places in the world. But the place I want to visit most is New York. New York is an intriguing place. It has many historical land marks such as the Empire State Building and "ground zero" which is the site of the twin towers when they were there around ten years ago before the terrorist attack that killed many people. It is a very sad site at ground zero. New York is one of the busiest places and there are only taxi cars and very little regular cars. They have great foods like New York style pizza and hot dogs that are unique from the street-side stands. I also would like to meet all the cranky people who are ignorant. I really want to visit New York because it is a neat,fun,exciting place that you can't miss out on!

2 comments:

  1. That is so amazing! I would also love to go to New York, and of course go shopping! It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to go there I have heard that they have amazing food there I would love to try it out

    ReplyDelete

Bumper sticker of the Day!!